Il nostro Forum utilizza i cookies
Questo forum utilizza i cookie per memorizzare le tue informazioni di accesso se sei registrato e la tua ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookie sono piccoli documenti di testo memorizzati sul tuo computer; i cookie impostati da questo forum possono essere utilizzati solo su questo sito Web e non comportano rischi per la sicurezza. I cookie su questo forum tracciano anche gli argomenti specifici che hai letto e quando li hai letti per l'ultima volta. Si prega di confermare se si accettano o rifiutano questi cookie impostati.

Un cookie verrà memorizzato nel browser, indipendentemente dalla scelta, per evitare che ti venga nuovamente posta questa domanda. Sarai in grado di modificare le impostazioni dei cookie in qualsiasi momento utilizzando il link nel footer.

• 0 voto(i) - 0 media
nhlstanding.com, Nhl Cloth Masks, Winnipeg Jets NHL Design Face Masks
The Senators may not play this week as all three games are against Montreal and the Habs are still in COVID protocol as one player tested positive and another was in close contact...Ottawa has been playing quite well of late and have been a thorn in the side of North Division opponents...Although they sit in last place, the Senators have gone 3-0-3 in their last six games...This despite their top three goalies at the start of the season all being out with injuries at this time...Filip Gustavsson is 2-0-1 this past week in two starts and a relief appearance with a 0.86 GAA and a .973 save percentage while Anton Forsberg picked up the overtime loss Thursday, despite making 38 saves on 41 shots against Toronto...Defenseman Artem Zub is a plus-four, the best on the Senators, in 27 games.Winnipeg Jets NHL Design Face Masks

‘Cardiac event’ killed Blues legend Bob Plager, not accident Canadian government expected to reduce quarantine time for NHL players Tim Peel will no longer ref NHL games after hot mic incidentVegas Golden Knights NHL Design Face Masks

Nhl Face Masks For Virus, nhlstanding.com, St Louis Blues NHL Design Face Masks

[Immagine: <a href=http://www.nhlstanding.com-children-s-face-mask...ver-10.jpg]" class="mycode_img" />

This veteran team has grown to appreciate the value of piling up points and learning lessons along the way, and this game serves as another teachable moment after almost letting what should have been an easy victory slip away.Arizona Coyotes NHL Design Face Masks

Roman Josi’s third goal of the season broke a 2-2 tie and moved the Predators into fourth place in the Central with a win over Chicago. Both teams are tied with 37 points in 36 games but Nashville gets the edge as they have 13 regulation wins and two more in overtime while Chicago has only 10 wins in regulation and four more in overtime.

Jared Spurgeon scored a pair of goals in the victory. The Wild captain got his first goal of the year on March 16 versus Arizona.

[Immagine: <a href=http://www.nhlstanding.com-anaheim-ducks-face-c...ver-10.jpg]" class="mycode_img" />

#CBJ Jarmo Kekalainen said he’s already had preliminary talks with Patrik Laine about a contract extension and establishing a long-term relationship. More serious talks to follow.

nhlstanding.com
Nhl Cloth Masks

Coach: C. The Red Wings are improved from last season, and there's more competitive buy-in -- but still too many execution failures. Coach Jeff Blashill was dealt a blow a week into the season when the team, after a promising start, got a cluster of COVID-19 cases. It took them a bit to put it together, but it feels like they're back on (their development) track.Washington Capitals NHL Design Face Masks
  Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)